Electrician Job – Hiring for Commercial, Residential Electrician in Maryland
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
Paid holidays and vacation
In this position the candidate must have a minimum of 6 years of experience performing duties (but not limited to) listed below, a certificate of completion of an accredited electrical apprenticeship program, possess a valid driver’s licenses with a clean driving record. Must be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of the time; must be able to stoop, kneel crawl, lift, carry, push and or pull 30 lbs.; must be able to speak and understand English. All of these requirements are necessary in order to properly accomplish all essential functions within this job description.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) A strong working knowledge of National and Local Electrical Code
2) Serve as a technical advisor on systems installation and maintenance, as well as coordinate code requirements with authority having jurisdiction
3) Oversee and ensure proper completion of work performed by team members, and train technicians and other employees on proper procedures as needed
4) Communicate systems performance and issues to our customers
5) Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals and product manuals to properly install and maintain new systems
6) Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems
7) Troubleshoot and diagnose causes of electrical problems or failures for the purpose of identifying equipment failures
8) Installs and repairs electrical components and/or systems such as but not limited to motors, circuits, transformers, back up/ stand by generators and transfer switches, etc.
9) Installation and repair of panels and distribution equipment
10) Conduit bending and installation
11) Heavy Ups/ residential and commercial
12) Residential wiring
13) Basic motor controls
14) Possess a working knowledge of telephone and data wiring/ cabling, for both horizontal and riser installations
15) Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment
16) Look professional at all times
17) Must have a positive attitude and be able to work with limited supervision
18) Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 7 AM to 3:30 PM, however we regularly work weekends and night hours to meet our client’s needs. Our company serves all of Maryland and occasionally outside of Maryland performing Commercial and Residential electrical work
Thank you for your interest in working for a great Electrical Company in central Maryland.